The Globe CM12 Chefmate Meat Chopper is the perfect equipment for food operations that need a powerful electrical meat grinder / chopper. This sturdy meat grinder is designed for commercial use and can easily chop / grind even the heaviest meat, such as beef, venison and pork, without losing its natural taste and color. Powered by a 1 HP motor and gear driven transmission, the chopper provides ideal efficiency. The Globe CM12 #12 Meat Grinder has an overall stainless steel outside with smooth edges for easy cleaning. Manufactured in Taiwan by the World Food Devices, this easy to use grinder is a perfect choice for butcher stores and other relevant establishments that offer ground meat. The grinder can process as much as 250 lbs. of meat per hour.
- Powerful 1 HP CM12 high torque motor
- Stainless steel housing, worm gear, cylinder, item tray and adjusting ring
- Direct gear-driven transmission
- Forward / reverse switch
- Permanent lubricated gear box
- Compact size and smooth building
- Manual reset motor overload protection
- Capability is 250 lbs/hr
- Rubber feet
- Top-mounted handle
- Seven-foot plug and cord
- Includes devices such as knife, plastic food pusher, stainless steel product tray, 1/4" (6mm) and 5/16" (8mm) plates
- Worm Speed is 170 RPM's.
- ETL listed and CSA authorized.
- 1 year service warranty on parts and labor.
- Delivering weight: 77 lbs. (34.8 kgs.).
- Net weight = 66 lbs. (29.9 kgs.).
- General Measurements: 16.5 inches (41.9 cm) L X 9.25 inches (23.5 cm) W X 16.66 inches (42.3 cm) H.
- The grinder has a 1 HP 8 amps high torque motor with manual reset motor overload protection for efficient use.
- For efficient transmission, there are precision made shafts and gears, mounted on ball bearings as well as an irreversible greased closed gear box.
- The switch is easily mounted on the side of the grinder with Forward, Reverse and Off positions.
- When it concerns building, all the exterior parts (such as housing, cylinder, adjusting ring, product tray and worm gear) are made of stainless steel which makes them highly resistant to corrosion and easy to clean. The equipment has a rubber feet which prevents it from moving while in use. The chopper can quickly fit on the majority of counter tops thanks to its seamless building and compact size. Its deal with is top mounted.
- It can process approximately 250 lbs. of meat per hour which allow you to keep up with the high need.
- There is a 7-foot flexible 3-wire cord and plug which give you ample length to put your chopper in different places.
- This machine features all the devices you'll have to start slicing meat with ease.
- The Globe Food Devices Business is so sure that you'll delight in the high performance and quality service provided by the meat chopper and so they will certainly extend a one guarantee on parts and labor.
Globes's commitment to remarkable manufacturing, value and quality service is their goal. The Globe CM12 #12 meat chopper has received favorable reviews from delighted customers who are satisfied with its performance. So if you wish to transform your meat chopping or grinding operations, get this device. Take note that this meat chopper / grinder is for beef, venison and pork just. Making use of the machine to grind non-greasy products, like poultry, cheese, veggies etc. can harm it. Pick up your Globe CM12 meat chopper today.